The standard product lines, available for low pressure cut-out, high-pressure cut-out, or fan cycling, cover an incredible variety of applications. The switches are commonly found in HVAC/R systems, rail transport, auto and heavy truck applications and industrial systems.
Switches are available to meet a wide array of customers applications, including situations where extreme conditions or exceptional performance are essential. Durable, reliable and compact, our controls can be equipped with a nearly limitless variety of pressure fittings and electrical connections, making them the ideal controls for any system application.
Welded, stainless steel sensor – Environmentally sealed Housing , variety of mounting options—compact size
- Pressure: Vacuum – 750 psig / 52 bar / 5.2 MPa
- Electrical: 5mA to 16 Amps; up to 600 VAC
- Life Rating: 0 – 6,000 to 1,000,000 Cycles
- Auto / Manual Reset
- SPST or SPDT Switch
- Solder, Flare or Capillary Pressure Connections
- Electrical Connectors or Wire Leads
PRODUCT INFORMATION REQUEST