Filter Burn out are designed for CFC and HCFC refrigerants with mineral and alkyl benzene oils.
At the same time are compatible with HFC refrigerants and blends. Burn out filters are the suction line filter driers for the systems using CO2 (R744) as a refrigerant.
Moisture removal formula is prepared as 70% Molecular sieve and 30% activated alumina targeting moisture and act removal from the system. The burn out filters are designed for the removal of of the moisture and acidity and / or removal of the acidity formed after the burn out of the compressor.
- Connection: Solder connections
- Extremely high water adsorption capacity compared to other brands
- High adsorption / prevention capacity
- 1/4” Schrader unions on the inlet and outlet, providing easy and fast tracking.
- Ability to filtration of un wanted particals more than size of 20 microns by the grade filtration.
- High crush and abrasion strength even after full capacity
- Working temperature is between –40 /+120°C
- Maximum working pressure is 60 bar
- Maximum flowing resistance
- Inner body in molecular sieves
- External structure in stainless steel
Filter driers can be supplied with a customized label with customer’s name or customer’s Logo.
Ask information in case of interest.
PRODUCT INFORMATION REQUEST