The main feature of Filter drier is the absorption of moisture, acids and solid particals which are taken during the assembly or installation of servicing of a system.
Filters are hermetic filter series in compacted bead style for use on liquid line.
These filter driers present 80% molecular sieves and 20% of activated Alumina structure.
This setting is used to obtain the best moisture and acid removal capability.
These items are optimized for HFC refrigerants and with POE or PAG oils.
- Connection filters: SAE threads
- High capacity of water adsorption than the other adsorber materials.
- High acids adsorption capacity
- High adsorption capacity of particals up to 10 micron.
- High crush and abrasion strength even after full capacity
- Maximum Working Temperature : -40/+120 °C
- Maximum working pressure : 45 Bar
- Minimum flowing resistance
- Inner body in molecular sieves
- External structure in stainless steel
Filter driers can be supplied with a customized label with customer’s name or customer’s Logo.
Ask information in case of interest.
PRODUCT INFORMATION REQUEST