The rotalock valves are used in the refrigeration circuits. The applications are several, from the simply closure to flow mass rate control.
The rotalock valve presents steel connections. The supplier guarantees each component is subject to a very accurate control thanks to the stress test in order to avoid any possible leakage.
Thanks to the brazing procedure valves don’t present leakages.
- Minimal Temperature : -40°C
- Maximum Temperature: +140°C
- Maximum working Pressure: 45 Bar
- Maximum pressure test: 65 Bar
Valve presents different working solution for what concerning the position of Schrader valve. (7/16 UNF).
Valve is suitable to work with all refrigerant and R744.
- Steel body variably composed of several module.
- Surface tin-plated
- This kind of coating provides a corrosion protection until the valves are installed
The components are designed and dimensioned in accordance with DIN EN 12284:2004-1 and correspond to ROHS 2002/95 EC (Directive for the Restriction of Hazardous Substances) as well as to the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
UL approval file No. E233523 (USA, Canada)
PRODUCT INFORMATION REQUEST