All ball valves products are suitable for R744 (CO2) applications up to 120 bar.
The body and chromium plated ball are manufactured in hot forged brass EN 12420-CW617., The solder connections are made by Stainless Steel seamless tube and the gaskets of steel spindle are made by EPDM, perfectly compatible with CO2 applications. 100% ball valves are helium tested.
- Minimal temperature : -45°C
- Maximal temperature: +150°C
- Maximal working pressure: 120 Bar
- Valve is suitable to use with all Freon’s gases and R744 up to 120 bar
- The body and flange are manufactured by hot-forged brass EN12420-CW617N;
- The connection are in Stainless steel seamless tube and the gaskets of steel spindle are made by EPDM, perfectly compatible CO2 application 100% ball valves are helium tested.
The range of the product is classified in the article 9, 2.2 point, of directive PED 97/23/CE
PRODUCT INFORMATION REQUEST