All ball valves products are suitable for the use with fluids proper to the Group II, as defined in Article 9, Section 2.2 of Directive 97/23/EC, that is to say not toxic, not inflammable and not explosive fluids; to this macro Group II belongs also the refrigerant fluids listed and classified L1 in Annex E of standard EN 378-1:2011.
The body and chromium plated ball are manufactured in hot forged brass EN 12420-CW617. The solder connections are made by K65 copper tube, perfect for high pressure application and the gaskets of steel spindle are made by EPDM, perfectly compatible with CO2 applications.
- Minimal temperature : -45°C
- Maximal temperature: +150°C
- Maximal working pressure: 120 Bar
- Valve is suitable to use with all Freon’s gases and R744 up to 120 bar.
- The body and flange are manufactured by hot-forged brass EN12420-CW617N;
- The connection are in Copper alloy K65perfect for high pressure application and the gaskets of steel spindle are made by EPDM, perfectly compatible with CO2 application.
The range of the product is classified in the article 9, 2.2 point, of directive PED 97/23/CE
PRODUCT INFORMATION REQUEST